Aims & Objectives
The aim of My School ITALY’s language courses is to enable our students to improve both their ability to communicate and their linguistic competence in the chosen language. We address the unique needs of our students by providing them the knowledge of the language necessary for employment, skill upgrades, career changes or advanced education. A balance of receptive (reading, listening) and productive (speaking, writing) skills are developed through communicative classes and self‐study. All our courses give an insight into the country’s culture and society in a European/global context.
In pursuance of the aim, the school has set the following Academic Objectives
- To achieve excellence in all the eight levels established by Council of Europe, from level A1 (Starter) to level C2 (Proficiency).
- To provide a progressive teachers’ support system to the students for quality education.
- To provide academic, cultural, social, moral and psychological guidance support.
- To provide diverse learning resources and supportive infrastructure in the form of hardware, software, laboratories and other material.
- To provide a maximum variety of academic choices for the students in consonance with the latest changes and developments in ESOL and other language Exams.
- To achieve academic excellence through innovative and interactive methods of teaching and by having a good staff.